How Do I Reboot or Reset My System?

Released On: 2019-09-05 22:12:19Last update time: 2022-05-05 23:34:08

This article will show you how you can perform a reboot or a factory reset of your Deco devices.

Reboot your Deco unit:

Tap a Deco unit that you want to reboot on the Dashboard in the Deco app, and then tap the button in the top right corner. Click Reboot to reboot the Deco unit. Alternatively, you can unplug the Deco unit and then plug it in again to reboot it.

Reset a Deco unit:

From the Dashboard in the Deco app, tap the Deco unit that you want to reset, and then tap the button in the top right corner. Click Remove to reset the Deco unit. Alternatively, you can press the Reset button which on the bottom of the Deco unit for 1s to reset it.

Tip: If you would like to reset all Deco units via the Deco app, it is better to remove the expansion units first and primary unit last.

Comment

hi support 
May i know how to set auto turn on and  turn off time for the Access Point in order to save electricty. example i want set 11.00pm off and Turn on 9 A.M 
may i know have this function ?

I have an AC1200. This morning it turned red several times and shut down. It did this 3 times - goes to red, then 'normal', then red and then just shuts down. Any suggestions?

Roro

Bius

Heading 1

I am lost, old and technology challenged.

I gave a box with 3 deco ax1800 mesh system to the tech who installed the Fiber-optic line to the house and he gave me a password. I need to change password and can't figure how to do that. I have app on phone and that's it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Hello, I set up an extender and sucfully connected to the internet.  Now for some reason (pebkak issue) i cannont connect to it because its telling me that the password is invalid.

How can I reset to the factory defaults.

should both 2.4 and 5 GHz be activated?

If not how do I reset?

upload
    upload