Kasa App 2.20.0 Released

Used Products:

Hello all,

We have released version 2.20.0 for Android and iOS. In this release we feature a new family of camera that supports SD cards. We also enhanced Kasa Care and released a new system which is economical for users and to support future feature deployments.

Release Notes:

(iOS)

• We’ve redesigned Kasa Care to make it both less expensive and an overall better value
  • We’ve added support for two new Kasa Cameras: KC105 and KC115
  • New for KC105 and KC115 is 24/7 recording with Micro SD cards. Record everything for days, regardless of motion detection and without a cloud subscription
  • Dimmer Switch (HS220) now has access to enhanced sunrise and sunset schedules with offsets and fade rates
  • You can now customize the colors and speeds of lighting effects for Kasa Smart Light Strip (KL430)
  • We’ve enhanced the messaging about location services, when we need it and why

(Android)

• Redesigned Kasa Care is both less expensive and an overall better value
  • Added support for Kasa Cameras: KC105 and KC115
  • New for select cameras is 24/7 recording with Micro SD cards
  • Dimmer Switch now enhanced sunrise and sunset schedules with offsets and fade rates
  • You can now customize the colors and speeds of lighting effects for Light Strip
  • We’ve enhanced the messaging about location services, when we need it and why

*Many new features require a quick firmware update. Be sure to check for updates by going to the Sidebar > Settings for iOS/Android. 

Comment

Need advice changing my network name please

What about the "Subscription plans not available in your country".

Does that mean that the free plans are?

In that case let me know how to access archived VDO'.

A second point my Ipad on the same account thus cams, shows "Activity" in the asctivity centre,whilst my Iphone Xi shows""Cloud -stored activity".

How funny is that.

So do I have access to your cloud or not.
Why is my idpad different from the Iphone?

3/ How can I rtreive a month 's old VDO's that are not acessible anymre, but for which I can see thumbnails still.. via the Iphone.

Haven't tried the "non-cloudf" I pad.

FYI I hsave sent several emails precisely about that topic and the fact that I  coould not acess any VDO's even 5 minutes old.

I have received strictly no answers at all for now more than 2 weeks.

Pathetic.

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions