IPSEC Tunnel Solution Between Two Locations

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-02 11:30:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have been using two Zywall USG-20W firewalls to provide Internet access and an IPSEC tunnel between two sites. These firewalls are now outdated and I need to replace them with a cost-effective solution. I am investigating buying two TP-Link AC3200s that do support IPSEC site-to-site tunnels. I have no experience with TP-Link. Based upon everyone's experience on this site, do you think this is a good replacement for my Zywall solution? Also, I noticed TP-Link does not support IPSEC on their newer routers. So, is this a solution where I will have to look for a different vendor to replace the TP-Links in the future? Any insight you can give me would greatly be appreciated.
Options
4 Reply
Re:IPSEC Tunnel Solution Between Two Locations
2017-11-03 14:58:12
I use PPTP VPN on C5400. It works perfect.
Options
2017-11-04 00:28:38
Kevin, are you using PPTP VPN to access your home network from your phone or PC remotely or do you have a site-to-site set up with this? I only see remote access in the User Guide.
Options
2017-11-04 01:23:04
Kevin, are you using PPTP VPN to access your home network remotely from you phone or PC? Or do you have a site-to-site VPN tunnel set up with PPTP VPN? I could not find any site-to-site configuration information in the User Guide.
Options
2017-11-06 19:22:58
It only support client to server PPTP VPN which only allows PC or phone to connect.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 488

Replies: 4

Related Articles