TP-Link won't stand behind C5400 because I purchased it on Ebay!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-28 23:22:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've only had the Archer C5400 for a week and it quit working and goes into an endless loop with no connection. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with TP-Link support only to have them tell me to register the router and wait for an RMA authorization number. Luckily I still have my old Netgear router; so I hook that back up to receiver internet and emails.This morning I receive an email from another TP-Link tech who informs me they will not stand behind this router because it was purchased on Ebay. $255 dollars thrown out the door purchasing this brick!!! How can companies get away with this!!?? A short search tells me this router with version 1.0 has all kinds of problems. I guess it's time to file a claim with the Better Business Bureau.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link won't stand behind C5400 because I purchased it on Ebay!!
2018-01-30 22:02:57
TP-Link equals Epic Failure!! Thankfully I will no longer be a member of this forum as the seller on Ebay accepted the return of this brick. It has certainly opened my eyes to the incredible ability of Chinese companies dumping expensive junk in the United States with little to no consumer support! Considering the wait time calling TP-Link technical support numerous times; I would guess their jobs to be secure for the foreseeable future. Just how long this company can exist in the US market is questionable!
Options