Archer C3150 v2 latest firmware dropping internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-17 19:11:21
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I noticed lately two days after installing and updating the firmware on my router it now is dropping AC wifi and loosing internet connections constantly now. I since then got ticked off and disconnected it and replaced it with the previous router it replaced a Netgear Nighhawk R7500 v2 of which there was no dropped wifi or lost internet connections and this is a 2016 model. How can TP-link firmware at this day and age with it more up to date hardware being so horrible in AC wifi constant dropping and loosing internet on a constant bases? I will contact the NewEgg seller and demand a full refund and RMA paid by them and informing them this product literal a whole load of BS hardware. How can TP being making a firmware of such terrible firmware update that they can't see this happening for a router costing $200. I spent good money to upgrade my wifi router and yet a 2016 NetGear NightHawk router can do far better then a 2018 router just to have basic internet. I read alot of people on this but so far TP link hasn't fixed this problem they created.
Options