Re450 can not find my 2.4ghz network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-15 15:48:39
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Not sure

Hi, so I have been using the RE450 extended for probably a month now. About 2 weeks it go it suddenly began to not pick up my 2.4ghz signal. It had no problem extending my 5ghz signal which has a much smaller range. I have tried to re select a network and when i scan for one, it doesn't even pick it up anymore. It can be in the same room and it will not detect the 2.4ghz signal. I have tried 3 resets. I have entered the information as if it was a private network and still nothing. I have spectrum, but not a spectrum router, a Netgear appliance. Is there any remedy to it not being able to find my network??

Options
1 Reply
Re:Re450 can not find my 2.4ghz network
2020-08-17 22:01:52

@Connf 

If the extender is able to see other 2.4Ghz networks, then try setting a specific channel on the router (any), and rescan. If the extender is not able to see any 2.4GHz at all, try using a different web browser.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 891

Replies: 1

Related Articles