Decos loose internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Decos loose internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Decos loose internet
Decos loose internet
2020-08-27 10:56:57
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 1.4.2

Hi,

I have read a lot of old topics, but today, I still have the same issue: I have 3 decos in my house. 2 should be enough but my router  deco is in a corner of the house beacuse there is my model. On the most of the first floor a second one is in the other corner.  In the middle where we are the most we have the signal from the 2 decos....

3th is in the middle of 2nd floor. We always have a good wifi connection. But almost everyday I need to restart the router deco because we have NO internet ok it. After the reboot its fine. 

is this still an unsolved issue? How can I check they are not interfearing each other?  They have a ethernet backhaul. 

This is a quick last check before I retour my decos for another system tomorrow  

Options
1 Reply
Re:Decos loose internet
2020-08-27 16:57:01

@NickBu 

If the main Deco is losing internet swap the Ethernet cable to the modem, and also check the modem logs.

You could also swap the main Deco with a satellite unit to see if that clears up.

If you end up swapping out the Deco, and still get drops it may be the modem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 296

Replies: 1

Related Articles