Orange internet light on/cannot access internet at all

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-28 22:24:55
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've had this router less than a month. Using as an access point. Worked great for the last 3 weeks, then the green internet light turned orange on and it no longer accesses the internet. I have followed almost all of the instructions for others on here and elsewhere for this situation. I've factory reset, tried a new ethernet cable, power cycled everything (except my laptop, which has no ethernet port), and no joy. Is my router just dead? Everything else is green in the LED lineup.

I cannot get into the router to manage anything because it won't connect to the internet and that is my only means of connecting to it. I'm at my wits' end from trying to figure this out for hours. Should I just return the router and get a new one?

I'm using a MacBook, have Google Fiber for ISP, and everything was great with the A7 until a few days ago.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3751

Replies: 0

Related Articles