Anyway to enable/disable wifi via cli / python / chrome-cli / ssh / scriptable method

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Anyway to enable/disable wifi via cli / python / chrome-cli / ssh / scriptable method

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-27 05:23:59
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: Latest

As per subject. 

Looking for a way to enable/disable wifi on the AX1500 via a script/bat file. I can open an SSH prompt but various usernames/passwords don't allow login.
Only using AX1500 for quest2 and want to be able to enable wifi only when Oculus application is open on PC (connection via Ethernet).

AX1500 is acting secondary router connected to via the wlan link to my Cable providers router, but cable modern doesn't allow additional static routes so I can't take advantage of the wifi6 network, 

Any automated solution/ideas are useful

Options
1 Reply
Re:Anyway to enable/disable wifi via cli / python / chrome-cli / ssh / scriptable method
2021-04-28 15:30:39

@Musk 

Talking to the router via a client SSH program will not work. 

You will probably need to do it manually through the computer or using a smartphone (ex. TeamViewer).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 717

Replies: 1

Related Articles