Best Range Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Best Range Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Best Range Extender
Best Range Extender
2022-10-18 00:02:19 - last edited 2022-10-19 02:31:56
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hey all,

I have an Archer AX6000 and wondering what is the best range extender option for it. I have a moderate size house and only the up stairs on the far end of the house has weak signal. I only really need one extender.

Any advice appreciated!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Best Range Extender-Solution
2022-10-18 17:29:02 - last edited 2022-10-19 02:31:56

@Verac 

Given that you already have a OneMesh-capable router, I would highly recommend getting more products that can make use of the OneMesh Function, as this will provide a much more seamless experience than using a traditional Range Extender or an Access Point. Her is a list of all the devices currently compatible.

OneMesh Product List

The RE705 and 715x are currently our most powerful range extenders. These are also both OneMesh Compatible Range Extenders.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Best Range Extender-Solution
2022-10-18 17:29:02 - last edited 2022-10-19 02:31:56

@Verac 

Given that you already have a OneMesh-capable router, I would highly recommend getting more products that can make use of the OneMesh Function, as this will provide a much more seamless experience than using a traditional Range Extender or an Access Point. Her is a list of all the devices currently compatible.

OneMesh Product List

The RE705 and 715x are currently our most powerful range extenders. These are also both OneMesh Compatible Range Extenders.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 842

Replies: 1

Related Articles