Ax6000 lockout - code error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-29 20:36:49
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am disappointed in TPlink AX6000.  I attach to the router every day and use the online app.   Somewhere something got confused and it wouldn't accept my password (that is pretyped and used every day).  It told me 3 times and it would be locked.   Well, that was a lie as it locked it in 2 tries and I'm locked out for 2 hours.   I was able to use my current password to login and reset the password, so obviously I know it,  but it's still locked both from app and local.   This is a huge lack of foresight in the build and coding for this router.  This router should allow you to cancel the 2 hour lock out if you know the password and can touch the machine.   Maybe a reset button would be nice?  Rebooting does not fix the timeout unless you totally reset the router.  Anyone know of a way around this stupid problem?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 199

Replies: 0

Related Articles