AX3000 Wireless Devices and Wired Devices won't communicate

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-06 22:31:10
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6

I have an AX3000 with default settings.  Both wireless devices and wired devices have access to the interenet, but they cannot talk to each out.  I tried to ping from my laptop to a wired device, but no luck.  When I do it from my wired desktop there is no issues.  Wireless devices are connected to the router through an unmanaged switch.  AP Isolation is turned off.  If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Options
3 Reply
Re:AX3000 Wireless Devices and Wired Devices won't communicate
2023-09-07 07:14:26

@Zach123 

Hi, could you please provide a detailed topology of your whole network?

You mentioned that wireless devices are connected to the router through an unmanaged switch, may I know if they are connected to an AP or another router that is connected to the unmanaged switch? Please confirm if the IP addresses are still in the same subnet or not.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-09-07 21:08:14

@Sunshine 

My apologies for some reason I had many typos in my original post. To clarify the wireless devices are connected directly to the router, however my WIRED, devices are connected through an unmanaged switch which is connected to the router. Also I am not using the guest network for wifi. 

Thanks

Options
2023-09-08 03:21:27

Additional information

All devices are on DHCP on the same subnet (IP's are 192.168.0.X with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0).  I can ping from one wired device to another, and one wireless device to another, but not from a wired device to a wireless device.

Options