Votes

Deco parental time limits

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-06 02:19:31

I'm running a few Deco m9's with the most newest firmware as of Oct 5th 2023.

I have parental controls setup with a blackout window from 715pm-630am.  

it would be great to add multiple windows here.  Blocking it again at another window in the day.

additionally, I use the block and unblock buttons per profile as needed. But it's tap, wait 3-5sec and a successful status prompt comes up. It's painful to do it to multiple profiles.  

It would be great to perhaps have profile grouping. Or allow a single device to be a part of multiple profiles.  This way I can as an example block internet for an individual profile, say per child, that has their own device.  But also group their devices in a separate group with all their devices for a group block.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco parental time limits
2023-10-06 18:48:29

@Mitch808 

We will of course submit this feature requests but to be honest I would not expect much in terms of movement on the requests.  HomeCare and the products that it is featured on are mostly End of Life.  All new products are being shipped with the newer HomeShield service that is powered by Avira/Norton.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 269

Replies: 1

Voters 2