tx401 10gbps network card suddenly stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-04 01:48:26
Model: TX401  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 221202

I installed tx401 network card in Windows 11 safe mode and it worked for 1 to 2 days but sometimes when I turn on the computer, the driver just does not show up in the device manager and I need to go into safe mode and reinstall and install again for the network card to work. Since yesterday, my pc cannot detect tx401 anymore. Device manager never shows the name of the driver and I tried reinserting the network card several times but my PC still cannot detect the card. I can still install the driver and there's no error showing up but the network card can never be detected.

Options
2 Reply
Re:tx401 10gbps network card suddenly stopped working
2024-02-04 22:17:51
I'm having similar issues. Recently my TX401 was becoming flakey and connecting then disconnecting constantly and now it's just not working at all. In my device manager I can still see the card (Marvell AQtion 10Gbit Network Adapter #3), but when an ethernet cable is plugged into it, there is no light (small led's next to the RJ45 plug) that comes on (green or amber). Nor is there a light on the switch that it's plugged into. So it's like it's not being recognised. I've tested the cable and there's nothing wrong with it. Any suggestions would be great
Options
Re:tx401 10gbps network card suddenly stopped working
2024-02-15 07:01:12

@chi844 

It sounds frustrating to have to reinstall the driver frequently. Have you checked for any recent Windows updates or driver conflicts? Additionally, you might want to ensure that your network card is properly seated in the slot. If the problem persists, reaching out to the manufacturer's support or checking online forums for similar issues could provide additional insights.

Options