Trying to add one new wireless AP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-13 20:42:19
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi community,

I have the following setup and need help with it

UDM PRO(as a router)-> Tp-Link sw->Tp-Link isp router used as AP and different other devices that are pcs and so on to the same sw

I have 2 things I need help with:

As of writing this post I can't go to the management of the tp-link router that is used as ap and was wondering how I could do that?

And the other one is I am trying to add another tp-link router to use as ap that would be ideally so ideally on another port of the UDM PRO, is there any way I can reach that?

Would be happy to provide any additional details as needed and I am open to new ideas as there might be better ways of doing this

I appreciate in advance any help or opinion provided

Options
1 Reply
Re:Trying to add one new wireless AP
2024-02-14 20:00:28

@PaulV2024 

Here's how to find your TP-Link router IP address.

If you're using Archer AX10 in AP mode (?) its IP address won't be the gateway as described in the guide.

An easy way to find its IP address is to use a http://tplinkwifi.net when you're connected to its wireless SSID.

Here's how to setup a TP-Link router in AP mode. It's usually a good idea to set its IP address as static IP (you'll know it for sure).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options