Ever since I connected the extender, trying to connect to my original home wifi says "Saved/disabled

Ever since I connected the extender, trying to connect to my original home wifi says "Saved/disabled

2024-07-26 02:34:22
Tags: #Access Control #Connection issues
Model: RE315  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v1.0

Idk what the "hardware version" is so I just put v1

Anyways- I've been having severe connection issues with my Verizon network recently. I tried all I could to fix it with my router alone and nothing works, My device is the only one with connection issues. I finally got this new Wi-Fi extender and it works great! But now when I try to connect back to my original Wi-Fi, It says "Saved/Disabled" I JUST GOT THIS EXTENDER!!

Bro did my ISP just disable Wi-Fi for me specifically or did this extender mess up my original Wi-Fi connection. no other device in the house says this but mine and this only happened after connecting the extender. all my routers settings are fine. I even tried taking out the extender and then connecting, still disabled. Im using the extenders connection cus its all I have now.

im on a phone btw, my phone is legit the only device my home internet genuinely hates.

I also wanna know how to change my extender's WiFi password. I have no idea how to change it cus the one I set up for it when setting up the extender is wrong :(

Options