XE75 PRO Not Working

XE75 PRO Not Working

XE75 PRO Not Working
XE75 PRO Not Working
Tuesday
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.12 20240129 rel 34165

Hi I can not remember what beta firmware i was on before this beta firmware but this one has put my system down like before all this everything was connected like cameras lights garage opener now these are having a huge problem super slow can not get them back online at all the support that I talked to 9 months ago gave me this because I said that my mail computer was not getting the right speeds so he said to install this one 

1.2.12 20240129 rel 34165 now it has been a huge nightmare e erything was working on the old one I can Member what beta it was i try to get in touch with the support that gave me that he has not replied yet it's been 1 week I have to get this back up and running 

I need help I have 6 decos all xe75 pros all connected to ethernet cable backhaul I can not get my cameras to work also the distance is really bad now then before my battery cameras don't even see the wifi all the decos are version v2.6 on the bottom not sure why he had me download 2.0 so all deco shows 2.0 on the web portal even before this beta update it was 2.0 as well that I don't understand I even ask him why is the bottom of my deco stickers shows v2.6 But he said that it does not matter? I said ok

So my wifi has become unstable 

I can not connect to some of my cameras

The system is slow 

Before all this everything worked just my desktop was a little slow 

Thank you

Sparky

Options
5 Reply
Re:XE75 PRO Not Working
Tuesday

@SparkySwykowski 

If you have any concerns regarding the current firmware version of your Deco and are considering reverting to a previous version, please follow the steps below.

Before rolling back your firmware to an earlier version, please open a support ticket and upload your log file following the instructions provided in the link below. This step is essential to ensure that support and senior engineers can identify any bugs in the current firmware. Thank you for your cooperation.

First submit a support ticket and upload your logfile using the infomation in the following post https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/694474

Once your ticket is open and your logfile has been uploaded, please follow the steps below:

1. Visit https://www.tp-link.com/us/support

2. In the search bar, enter the model number of your Deco, for example, Deco XE75 Pro.

3. On the next page, locate your Deco model from the provided list and click on the support link associated with your model number.

4. Select the hardware version of your Deco from the list. If you are unsure of your version number, you can find it on the bottom of the device.

5. Next, click on the firmware option.

6. Identify the firmware version you are currently using in the Deco app and download the version prior to the one you are currently using.

7. Once the file is downloaded, extract it to your desktop for easy access.

8. To perform the update, please access the Deco web interface by entering "tplinkdeco.net" in your browser. Then navigate to Advanced > System > Firmware Update, click on 'Browse,' select the firmware BIN file, and click on 'Upgrade.'

If you continue to encounter issues after upgrading to a previous firmware version, please repeat all the steps outlined above. However, this time, revert to an even earlier firmware version. Additionally, ensure that you open a new support ticket regarding the previous version you just installed before attempting to install an older version.

Need help with the Deco app, setup, Ethernet backhaul, network switch or rolling back firmware? https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/699816?page=1
Options
Tuesday - last edited Tuesday

@HelpFixDecoApp 

Not sure who you are but did you read my message are you just a poster do you work for tp-link or are you just like me because you didn't read anything what I said please don't hog the system

If you read my message I don't remember what my Beta Testing firmware was prior to this I contacted him and he hasn't replied back to me so I have no clue what my Beta firmware was prior to this if you would have read my message

Options
Tuesday

@SparkySwykows

Looking for official tp-link support please 

Options
Tuesday

Also my issue is with the cameras it says it cannot find the Pacific network name it's never done this before so looking for certified tp-link support please

Options
23 hours ago
Open a support ticket
Options