C9 Won't Allow Win10 Updates With Ethernet Connection?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-11 00:32:43
Model: C9

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.17.0 Build 20150514 Rel.70681n

ISP : Cox

I'm sure I've missed something in settings or changed something I shouldn't have. Here's the issue. My desktop PC will not update Win10 and will not allow me to connect with the iTunes store (via iTunes) when connected to my C9 (V1) via cat6 Ethernet or via WIFI on 2.4 or 5 ghz channels. The iTunes store pops an error message saying I failed to make a "secure connection" with the store. The PC will connect to those services if I disconnect the Ethernet cable and connect via WIFI through another router which is connected to the C9 via Ethernet cable.

I'm sure someone here can tell me where I've gone wrong or what setting to change within the C9. It's just curious that connections work if I first make a WIFI connection to an Apple Express (which, again, is connected to the C9 via Ethernet cable) but not if I connect directly to the C9 in any way.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can solve this issue or even point me toward a possible cure.

Cheers!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 287

Replies: 0

Related Articles