Talon AD7200 : VPN Server but no Client?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-25 00:36:02
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HelloI was just curious if there is currently a way to connect using a VPN (I use TorGuard) through the Router opposed to having to run software on each PC then not at all on my Fire TV / nvidia shield. Was hoping for a One stop scenario.... TG does indeed support OpenVPN Client.Can this currently be done or is it possibly something to be done future firmwares?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Talon AD7200 : VPN Server but no Client?
2017-08-25 10:42:21
It already supports VPN server, see what I find on the website http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1239.html. if yours does not, may be you need to update firmware
Options
Re:Talon AD7200 : VPN Server but no Client?
2017-08-25 23:27:27
I see that, and thank you. I did indeed look at that and came to the conclusion it's doing what I am already doing, using a software client for VPN. I was hoping for a more hardcoded method in the Router where I can load Premade Certificates from my VPN. Unless I am not understanding how to set this up... it just feels redundant to download another client when I already have my vpn client.I was looking for an IMPORT (from my vpn) Certificate then bam, done.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 863

Replies: 2

Related Articles