GitchiGummiLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-29 17:04:12
Re:Client With Static ip Not on Client List on Deco App, No Address Reservation or Port Forwarding
@GitchiGummi Just to be clear, if you have a device with a static ip address that you cannot see or set up in Deco and you want to configure port forwarding and an address reservation for it: 1)...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-28 19:33:28
Re:Client With Static ip Not on Client List on Deco App, No Address Reservation or Port Forwarding
@GitchiGummi That suggestion worked!! I had forwarded teh port at a given address for a router that I was trying to use to get this to work on a dual router set-up (that idea failed). I assigned that...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-28 19:05:21
@Don.M Thank you. I will try that. i think I can get Port Forwarding set that way, but not Address reservations. The Deco app lists the MAC address of the Client as well as the ip in the Address...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-28 15:57:11
@GitchiGummi
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-28 13:27:40
@GitchiGummi The Omni is programmed with an ip address in the standard format using a control panel. I am not able to configure any additional network parameters. So, it has a static ip address, as I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-09-26 13:43:21
@TP-Link Unfortunately, the Omni only supports a static ip setup, it does not support dynamic ip protocols.
2HELPFULS