Evil_OliverlordLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Have to try twice to connect to router IP
Thank you for a comprehensive answer. I have 'bound' my router to my TP-Link ID, but haven't found the tplinkwifi.net login to work for me. However, I do appreciate this background info on why I'm...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Please allow address reservation outside pool
@jra11500 Based on that very article then, how about if TP-Link allows us to "also define an exclusion range", which would accomplish the same thing?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Have to try twice to connect to router IP
I invariably connect to my router's admin panel in Firefox using the IP address: e.g. 192.168.100.1 (since I have set '100' in the third grouping). Invariably, I get an error page the first try - a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
I feel like maybe semantics are getting in the way; perhaps I'm not using the right terms. 1. It's clearly possible to broaden the pool, reserve and address, contract the pool, and have the router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@DVair Many devices don't allow for selection of a static IP, but there are nonetheless reasons to want them to have one. I think it's clear from this forum that many people would like to be able to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@DVair DVair wrote @Evil_Oliverlord It will never assign an address that is outside the pool, so no reservation is ever needed. Just give the device its static IP. ? The way to give the device a...
0HELPFULS