irisethLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-11-24 16:53:39
Re:Smart Plug not able to setup Hidden SSID from home WiFi
Also, another question: (maybe not in the best forum topic though) Kasa uses broadcast to find the device each time I start the app, or its directly connecting to the MAC / IP of the device? My...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-11-24 16:49:26
Anton L.Z. wrote KASA shows update for the smart plug. How about your Kasa app version? Is it latest? kasa is version 1.10.2 Build 466, just pulled from apple store. No update shown :(
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-11-23 19:03:09
MikeP_AutomationManager @ thanks much :) My other assumption is that I don't have the recent firmware on the plug, though KASA is not showing me any updates.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-11-22 22:52:16
MikeP_AutomationManager@ I got the point but it doesn't answer my question. I prefer my guest wifi to be visible and my internal to be hidden. and that's it. I know as well that hidden wifi sometimes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-11-02 02:03:06
at security type I only can set WPA2 (but no aes or tkip), I have aes. I assume its auto-detected. I tried to set my hidden wifi manually in kasa, no luck. I read that the SSID shouldn't be longer...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-10-31 18:35:18
thanks for your reply, the only problem is that it can't connect to it. I also tried to make my SSID visible, do the configuration and then hide again, no luck. when the HS110 is unplugged / plugged,...
0HELPFULS