Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Comparing Outdoor Smart Plugs from TP-Link Kasa Outdoor smart plugs are a great way to add smart home functionality to your outdoor lights, holiday decorations, and other devices. They allow you to co
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-11 18:24:06 by Riley_S
0Helpful
1730Views
4Replies
KP125M: Kasa's first Matter-Compatible Smart Plug w/ New Energy Monitoring Features We are excited to announce the introduction of the Matter Protocol into our line of Kasa Smart devices, starting wit
Energy MonitoringHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-07 19:33:39 by Riley_S
5Helpful
4739Views
27Replies
How Much is Too Much? Adding Smart Home Functionality to Your Lights – What Can They Handle? If you are looking for an opportunity to jump into automating your smart home devices, your holiday lights
0Helpful
998Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: KP125(US) 1.0 ( Kasa devices that support Apple HomeKit) ; IOS version Kasa APP Issue Description: KP125 ( supports HomeKit ) can not be configured in Kasa app, errors out 'Un
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-11-13 05:14:24 by want2beunique
6Helpful
3405Views
1Replies
I have four of these units, one of them has started clicking its internal relay rapidly at two to three times per second. With the relay cycling this quickly my test light looks like a strobe. It does
Smart ActionsSetup and ConfigurationClicking
By smonet
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
I realize this a first gen plug, and probably not supported, but my problem seems to more app related that device related. When monitoring energy usage. daily usage and runtime shows correctly. Past 7
Energy Monitoring
By BigToe · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Bought this to monitor my home. Works well except that when I leave home the app on my Samsung phone keeps going to sleep. How do I keep the app live/on/going all the time? I know it drains the batter
By aaaaaaaaaaaaaab · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
I am interested in using the KP125M to monitor my sump pump on/off cycles. However, I am concerned that if the plug fails for some reason, my sump pump will also fail to run. What is the failure mode
Energy Monitoring
By rocketraman · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Why is there no option to update the firmware for a single device at a time? The firmware update causes a brief power outage which I want to be able to manage to prevent damage to the connected equipm
By rct0 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
398Views
6Replies
I have multiple Kasa EP25 (kp125?) smart plugs that reboot randomly causing unexpected power interruptions to connected devices. This is a problem as unexpected power loss can cause data loss for conn
Energy Monitoring
By rct0
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies