Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Comparing Outdoor Smart Plugs from TP-Link Kasa Outdoor smart plugs are a great way to add smart home functionality to your outdoor lights, holiday decorations, and other devices. They allow you to co
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-11 18:24:06 by Riley_S
0Helpful
1193Views
4Replies
KP125M: Kasa's first Matter-Compatible Smart Plug w/ New Energy Monitoring Features We are excited to announce the introduction of the Matter Protocol into our line of Kasa Smart devices, starting wit
Energy MonitoringHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-07 19:33:39 by Riley_S
5Helpful
3520Views
27Replies
How Much is Too Much? Adding Smart Home Functionality to Your Lights – What Can They Handle? If you are looking for an opportunity to jump into automating your smart home devices, your holiday lights
0Helpful
831Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: KP125(US) 1.0 ( Kasa devices that support Apple HomeKit) ; IOS version Kasa APP Issue Description: KP125 ( supports HomeKit ) can not be configured in Kasa app, errors out 'Un
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-11-13 05:14:24 by want2beunique
6Helpful
3053Views
1Replies
Have 2 Kasa HS-103 plugs that will not will not connect to TP-Link AX3000 WiFi router. Followed directions for connection and it refuses to connect. Have two other HS-103 Plugs and no problem. Am with
By ki6bwo
0Helpful
13Views
0Replies
I have tried over and over and am not able to connect to my new device to set it up for use. I have followed the instructions Downloaded the app Local access is enabled The device is plugged in - Blin
smart plugSetup and Configuration
By Snowbie1 · Latest post Tuesday by Rodster8449
0Helpful
370Views
5Replies
Hi all I have 2 KP125M plugs and the kasa app. I was hoping to run a schedule when I am away from my house. for example turn a plug on at 11:30pm 'only' when I am not home. I can get the smart action
Smart ActionsScheduleFeature Request
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
My HS103s lost connection to Google Home when I reset them and reconnected them to the Kasa app I can't get them to connect to Google. It wants a firmware update to be able to turn on remote control,
Remote Control
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
A new app showed up on my ipad, tried to update, now locked out of Kasa/TP-Link on iPad & cell phone!! Why is it telling me invalid email?? Trying to install doorbell tomorrow & this is really annoyin
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies
I keep going over my data usage on my internet and I checked to see which devices were using the most data and the most data used was a HS 100 plug and its using 80-100 GB per month. Is that nomal? Wh
By BretL · Latest post 2 weeks ago by sgbaird
0Helpful
90Views
1Replies