Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Comparing Outdoor Smart Plugs from TP-Link Kasa Outdoor smart plugs are a great way to add smart home functionality to your outdoor lights, holiday decorations, and other devices. They allow you to co
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-11 18:24:06 by Riley_S
0Helpful
1400Views
4Replies
KP125M: Kasa's first Matter-Compatible Smart Plug w/ New Energy Monitoring Features We are excited to announce the introduction of the Matter Protocol into our line of Kasa Smart devices, starting wit
Energy MonitoringHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-07 19:33:39 by Riley_S
5Helpful
3968Views
27Replies
How Much is Too Much? Adding Smart Home Functionality to Your Lights – What Can They Handle? If you are looking for an opportunity to jump into automating your smart home devices, your holiday lights
0Helpful
894Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: KP125(US) 1.0 ( Kasa devices that support Apple HomeKit) ; IOS version Kasa APP Issue Description: KP125 ( supports HomeKit ) can not be configured in Kasa app, errors out 'Un
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-11-13 05:14:24 by want2beunique
6Helpful
3189Views
1Replies
I have set up and used 5 of these. I recently moved from MDT to EDT. I noticed an EP10 I resumed using was still on MDT, so I researched and set the Kasa app to the new location/zone. That EP10 was al
By Enkidu
0Helpful
2Views
0Replies
tplink plug does not connect to internet , however i am able to switch it on and off if i connect to the wifi network associated with tp link ... the plug still shows blue and orange light indicating
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Looking to use a ep10 mini WiFi Smart plug to control fans when a certain temperature is reached. Is have a barn were I want to turn fans on and off when it gets hot. Is there a skill/trigger that can
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Initially set this up for an LED lamp which would never turn on, but the timer would turn it off if I turned it on manually. Concluded that the touch on-off switch was the problem and gave up (electri
By JCM999
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
I have this plug purchased on Amazon which had been working fine, now, only one plug works. It is connected to my wi-fi, and both power lights are lit; however only one plug works. Can you help me wit
0Helpful
20Views
0Replies
Have a kasa smart wifi outdoor plug Model EP40, has red lights and on app shows offline. Few weeks ago we changed our wifi password. Would that be why? i tried deleting app and adding it sign back in
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies