RonLLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-04-25 17:51:56
Re:Loosing Connectivity randomly. Speed Test restores it
@RonL Sorry for the delay in feedback and appreciate everyones ideas. Turns out I had a poor connection right under my desk. First tech did not find it. Second one day. Definitely created strange...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-03 15:40:44
@Tony I changed the QOS to Manual and put in 1000. Wondering why you might think that this would help the AX6000 from loosing connectivity on its end of that is happening. Given I keep thinking back...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-02 16:15:42
CHecked the cable modem (Netgear cm600) and these are the two errors I see, but those were on yesterday around 2pm. Had the issue happen twice last night with no errors on the modem. Missing BP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-01 23:17:00
@Tony Thanks. I am still having the issue. Tech was out with meter. checked the signal and replaced the connectors. There was some water in the. We did not have an issue for 2 days and then it popped...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-17 19:12:52
@ArcherC8 Thanks for the tip. I have swapped cables out already and the problem still is there. I did a bit of googling and it appears my cable modem is not set for 200 mbs which my provider recently...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-17 17:50:33
Loosing Connectivity randomly. Speed Test restores it
I have had this happening for about a month or more. Seems to come and go. I did a factory reset a while about 2 weeks back and it seems to go away for a while. I see either a lost is throughput or...
0HELPFULS