Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I have had the AX6000 router for almost 3 years with absolutely no issues. About 6 months ago I decided to change all the switches in my house to smart switches. So now I have around 30 iot devices co
By MartyZ · Latest post a week ago by MartyZ
0Helpful
110Views
4Replies
While running this setup: Where Router1 is connected to Router2 via LAN to LAN port, I try to initialize OneMesh network, but getting "Operation Failed" error. This is the route to the error: from web
Access ControlWi-Fi 6EOneMeshRoaming
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
133Views
5Replies
tp-link app "Tether" shows some of my devices as "OFFLINE" after ENABLING ACCESS CONTROL. Why is this happening? I also have IP & MAC Binding enabled but that doesn't appear to cause the problem when
Feature RequestAccess Control
By Someguy25384 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
104Views
3Replies
bandarcolok link login pasti bisa dengan mudah, sehingga kamu wajib bermain disini pasti bisa di akses dengan mudah >> INGATCOLOK.COM link login pasti bisa
Access ControlWi-Fi 6EUSB SharingRoamingbandarcolok
By kodox
0Helpful
66Views
0Replies
bandarcolok pasti bisa login dengan mudah, dengan ketik ini di pencarian kamu >> INGATCOLOK.COM pasti bisa di akses dengan mudah setiap hari
Access Point ModeBandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestOneMeshbandarcolok
By kodox
0Helpful
89Views
0Replies
Hi all, I recently updated my BE800 to FW : Archer BE800(US)_V1_1.1.1 Build 20240227, since then I am observing continuous disconnection being sent from Router to S24U. This issue is observed only wit
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 7MLO
By TejasD · Latest post a week ago by Evason
0Helpful
267Views
4Replies
After update to firmware 1.1.1 now OfDMA/MU-MIMO field switch back to OFDMA Only, even if you select OFMA + MU-MIMO option.. Tested with MLO network on and off with same result. Another firmware bug o
By Betovanbuuren · Latest post a week ago by lowefactor
15Helpful
2380Views
37Replies
I have 2 of these in easymesh, and the 5ghz and 6ghz wifi enabled. Even though the both options show to hide SSID, the 5ghz wifi is broadcasting ssid when both devices are set up in easymesh mode. I d
By RANDOMUSER · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
I've been having this issue for several weeks now. The router just randomly disconnects from the internet. It usually will come back on in a few minutes, but last night it lost the connection, then ca
Firmware UpdateInternet
By bobl61
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Could use some advice on an out of home streaming issue with my setup. My Google Fiber comes to the front of my house. From the fiber jack, I ran a 50' cat 6 cable to my AX6000 in my study. My Dish re
Bandwidth Control/QoS
0Helpful
38Views
0Replies