Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

Label

I just acquired some new devices including a new smart plug and smart bulbs (KL version). I already had a number of smart plugs. I don't know if the app was updated for something else changed. But I u
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaScheduleSetup and Configuration
By ff22
0Helpful
86Views
0Replies
I pretty much have the same problem as this post: https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/forum/topic/590224 I set up a preset for "Christmas" at 10% brightness. It works fine. I can manually clic
ScheduleLighting Effects
By cifzo · Latest post 2023-12-15 02:30:30 by cifzo
0Helpful
113Views
1Replies
I am frustrated. Lots of searching, this has been a problem with these bulbs for years, and TPLink has done nothing about it. I bought a Smart Bulb to control with my phone, scheduled and Alexa/Google
Smart ActionsFeature RequestScheduleEnergy Usage
By HA-Neo
0Helpful
198Views
0Replies
I set up the KL430 per the given instructions and was able to have it up and running (rainbow effect 100%, wifi connected). I was able to make changes through the Kasa App (v3.1.2, build 1318, on iPho
ScheduleFeature RequestPresets
0Helpful
229Views
0Replies
I like to set the dimmer to 30% I programmed a timer that the strip turns on at sunset and off at 2am All works great with the exception that then the timer turns on it goes back to 100% brightness. A
Feature RequestScheduleTimer
By MikeSun · Latest post 2022-09-29 00:00:50 by Riley_S
0Helpful
425Views
3Replies
For some reason, when I set up a scene and then add it to a smart action, it just doesn't work. It never activates. Everything is updated, my time zone is correct both on my phone and in the app. When
ScheduleSmart Actions
By Romanticheart · Latest post 2022-06-11 00:12:18 by Riley_S
0Helpful
500Views
4Replies