Tapo Smart Lights

Welcome to the Forum Module for our Tapo's Smart Light Bulbs and Strips! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or feedback that you may have. If you have used a Tapo Bulb or light strip in your home, feel free to show off your automations and lighting effects below!
Tapo Smart Lights

Tags

Label

I have various Kasa and Tapo bulbs (KL135, KL110 & Tapo L535) and they ALL have the same issue. I'll start with the L 535. The "On from Power source" setting needs to have an option to NOT have the bu
Setup and ConfigurationFeature Requeston from power source
1Helpful
86Views
0Replies
Kl 110 will not connect with T-Mobile Wi-Fi. No matter what I try to do with troubleshooting it will not connect. I do not know what to do next.
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies
Hi, I ordered these bulbs because the discription read that these bulb would work even if no wifi (on Amazon). After getting bulbs installed and working (easy BTW) I unpluged the wifi. I couldnt get t
Setup and ConfigurationMatter Protocol
By Blues_man · Latest post 2024-07-22 23:15:25 by Blues_man
0Helpful
321Views
9Replies
My new L535 bulb is stuck on Local only with an unstable network error. I have a about a dozen Kasa plugs and switches installed and they are and have been working without a problem for months or year
Setup and Configuration
By O-Vale · Latest post 2024-03-15 00:42:21 by Riley_S
0Helpful
451Views
3Replies
I had two L530E bulbs in my setup via the Android TAPO app. This AM, BOTH of the devices were off-line and I could not get them back on-line. Background: Devices have been installed for several months
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
206Views
0Replies
I just took it out of the box and can't get this light strip to do anything. I've confirmed the adaptor is outputting 12V. I've confirmed the arrows align. What else could I be doing wrong?
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
196Views
0Replies