Feature Request

This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services.
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Please add a feature to schedule groups A.S.A.P. I make a group and the only thing I can control with is a virtual push of a button
By Charlie44 · Latest post 2021-12-03 00:17:56 by Carl
291Views
1Replies

Votes
It would be INCREDIBLY handy to have a push button that I could stick in my pocket to turn on/off a KASA smart outlet. My first application will be for a shop vac so I dont have to keep walking back t
By MMcF · Latest post 2021-11-30 23:08:18 by Carl
407Views
1Replies

Votes
Please consider updating the firmware to add a way to change the hostname of a device. All of my smart switches share the same host name (HS200), which limits my ability to address them (in a home aut
700Views
0Replies

Votes
I am looking to reset the runtime and energy used within the Kasa app for Andriod, without completely deleting the device out of the app and reconfiguring it from scratch. I am also not looking to do
By Your_Name_Here · Latest post 2021-11-18 03:22:58 by Nestor1
23514Views
43Replies

Votes
Hello Team ! A lot of Application has the option to set smart action in specific interval of time e.g Turn on the light when sensor detects something between 08:00 p.m to 08:00 a.m I know that we can
302Views
0Replies

Votes
Wanted: Ability to set an on-off duty cycle Example: on 5 min every 1 hr on 15 min every 3 hrs on 30 sec every 5 min on 20 min every 2 hrs optional ability to set start and end time [daily] for the du
By EWG
285Views
0Replies

Votes
Send notification of schedule being accomplished. This should be user selectable. I have schedules that run in the middle of the night. I would like to know if they actually occured. Thanks, Bill
221Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi all, I wish I could talk with people next to the camera through Alexa Echo Show (Tapo skill integration). Currently we are only able to see the video and listen to people on the other side. Not hav
329Views
0Replies

Votes
Can you do fade and variable time before sunset in smart actions with scenes like you can do individual devices?
By Ripp
302Views
0Replies

Votes
Will we ever get more Smart Actions? I've replaced most of the switches in my house with Kasa switches, and the auto-timer is great, but being limited to only 3 of them is a major hinderence.
By WNTR · Latest post 2021-08-17 08:28:23 by Injected420
800Views
3Replies