Votes

Scheduling groups feature needed!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-02 14:58:23 - last edited 2021-12-03 00:21:29

Please add a feature to schedule groups A.S.A.P.

I make a group and the only thing I can control with is a virtual push of a button

Options
1 Reply
Re:Scheduling groups feature needed!
2021-12-03 00:17:56 - last edited 2021-12-03 00:21:29

@Charlie44 

We will request it of the team of course but its not likely to be anytime soon, if ever that its added.  Its been requested several times before but would be considered a low priority update and I can't say if they will consider it and if so how long it will take to add.  

Two options you have right now as a counter is if you know what time you would like to schedule them create a scene for the bulbs in questions and then use of of the 3 active smart actions and create a schedule for that scene.  This will in effect give you the abilty to create a schedule for the group, just in a round about way.

The 2nd option is to use the Samsung SmartThings app.  Kasa is fully intergrated into this app and all of its features and I am told that you can create schedules for multiple products.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 277

Replies: 1

Voters 1