Reset iPhone now no bulb

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Reset iPhone now no bulb

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Reset iPhone now no bulb
Reset iPhone now no bulb
2017-09-14 16:47:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I had to reset my iPhone as a new phone. After resetting I then restored from a backup that I made earlier that day, when restored I can't see my smart bulb using the Kasa app. The bulb is in my Florida home and I am in NY. I know I have internet as my AC thermostat app is connected to my phone and is working. Please advise.
Thanks
Options
4 Reply
Re:Reset iPhone now no bulb
2017-09-15 13:34:26
After the reset, did you login your cloud account on the Kasa app? If you successfully login, and the smart bulb has internet and with remote control enabled, should be able to see it.
Options
2017-09-15 16:31:44
Yes , I signed out and then signed in. It shows the bulb and when clicked on the error message states "your device may be powered off or out of network range". I know there is internet as my AC thermostat app is able to make adjustments to temperature settings and I know there is electricity as the AC is working.
Options
2017-10-06 17:27:22
Is it working now? I guess a factory reset would fix it
Options
2017-11-26 11:48:50
Thanks so much, i was able to reset my iPhone
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 464