Delete a device from kasa

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-21 06:06:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have HS100 smart plug and I have remove the device and now I want to delete the device from my kasa app. Does anyone know how?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Delete a device from kasa
2017-11-21 16:32:57
For iPhone, just slide the device to left, you will see Delete button. For Android, press and hold the icon for a while to delete it.
Options
2017-12-04 14:41:54
Hi!
I've tried swiping left and pressing the red Delete button on the Kasa iOS app, but the device just pops up again after restarting it. Is there a way to fix this?
I'm trying to delete a disabled smart plug which I had factory-reset manually by holding the settings button on the plug for 10 seconds.
I also have another plug that I'm trying to use with Alexa, but it says that I have multiple devices with the same name.
Options
2021-09-13 18:56:27

Kevin SG wrote

For iPhone, just slide the device to left, you will see Delete button. For Android, press and hold the icon for a while to delete it.

I have a hs103 smart plug. I wish I knew about sliding left.  I deleted the device and know it stops when I try to readd the device.@Kevin SG 

Options