HS100 Smart plug wont connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-23 06:34:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi everyone,

I bought these three pack Smart plugs HS100, the first one worked out great.
I was trying to connect the second one on my phone app after plugging in and I wasnt able to do so.
I was able to pass clicking new smart plug, blinked amber light, blinked between amber and green light, I went back to my iphone WiFi setting to select TP link and back to the app.
Every time it shows not able to connect, troubleshoot and moving closer to plug and Wifi both didnt work.

Any ideas...?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Options
2 Reply
Re:HS100 Smart plug wont connect
2017-11-24 14:01:22
Check if your phone still connects to the Tplink smart home network when it shows not able to connect. It may disconnect since there is no internet and connect back to your home network automatically. And also try reset the plug and use another phone to configure it.
Options
Re:HS100 Smart plug wont connect
2017-11-28 20:49:32
I have the same problem. I have 2 plugs. One works and the 2nd doesn't show up on wifi. I have reset plug, reset wifi and then deleted app and reloaded it. It worked! I did not have to go to setting and find the network. It must have seen it, but it didn't show up. Good luck.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1489

Replies: 2

Related Articles