Hs105

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Hs105

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Hs105
Hs105
2017-12-07 23:33:49
Model : HS105

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : newest

ISP : Veruzon FIOS

I have 4 HS105's, 5 HS100's, some of the smart bulbs, and a couple HS200 switches. Love the product so far, which I purchased to replace some old X10 setups I have had running since 1982 at 2 locations. It's time to retire out x10 for something more modern :)

My odd question:

I have a pair of HS105 mini switches set to turn on two sets of holiday lights, that have to come on at exactly the same time for the light patterns to be in sequence. This worked fine for a couple weeks, but it looks as if the internal clocks in these things have drifted and now they are several seconds apart. I have to group them together in Alexa and stop and re-start the group for them to be in synch, once per day, after the KASA based start that is off.

I guess my question is how and how often are the clocks synched in these things, and is there a way that I can have it do so manually or more often?

Thanks in advance!
Rhody
Options
2 Reply
Re:Hs105
2017-12-08 14:11:37
As I know, the device time will synch with NTP server every one hour.
Options
Re:Hs105
2017-12-16 05:15:57
Thank you. I did upgrade the firmware and rebooted them and it has been good for a week so far. They come on at the same time again.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 566

Replies: 2

Related Articles