Help! New SR20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Help! New SR20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Help! New SR20
Help! New SR20
2017-12-19 12:58:47
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought the SR20 Smart Home Router. I'm having problems.

[*] Getting it to identify all of my devices. It says I have all my devices connected but 6 days they're "paused" and there is nothing I can do to un-pause them. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them but that doesn't help.
[*] Updating to the latest firmware. I have version 1.1.1 but my Kasa App says that I should upgrade to the latest, 1.1.2. I click on the 'update' button and it says that it's successful but then nothing happens. It will then prompt me again to update. I've done this 5-6 times now. I tried to see if I could download it from this site but the SR20 isn't even listed yet.
[*]List of products that it supports? We installed some GE 3 way switches because this router says that it supports all of our TP link switches as well as Z-wave. The router isn't even picking up those switches though. Is there another step I'm missing or are those not supported yet (even though they advertise that they are?)
Thanks for any help!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 321

Replies: 0