Can't get it to connect to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-20 22:22:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm having basic issues getting my smart plug hooked up to wifi...any suggestions?
Options
3 Reply
Same problem
2018-01-21 21:07:11
I am unable to connect my HS110 to my router. The plug just keeps blinking amber/green at the rate of once per second. Kasa simply tells me to connect manually but when I go into settings on my phone, Oneplus 3, I find that it reads connecte3d no internet and the wifi symbol on my phone is marked not connected and there is no wifi between phone and router.

TP-Link can offer no advice except to say that the plug and the router are not compatible, is this likely? And, anyone have any advice?
Options
Re:Can't get it to connect to wifi
2018-01-22 12:28:50
I'm not sure I follow your explanation, it sounds like what's expected. No internet will be available when you're connected to the HS110 during setup. The next step, after connecting your phone to the HS110, is to run through kasa to add a new device. If your phone is having trouble staying connected to the HS110 you need to disable any setting that's similar to "prefer wifi with internet connections" until you're finished the setup.

After the HS110 has been setup it will connect directly to your router, the HS110 signal will disappear and your phone will then connect to your router as well. At that point you should be able to control the HS110.
Options
Can't get tp-link HS105(US) smart plug to connect to Asus router
2019-01-04 20:31:57

Using Kasa on iOS12.1.2 iphone connected to the 2.4GHz router band. Router model RT-ACRH13.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 864

Replies: 3

Related Articles