NC230 cam won't bind to cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-25 10:37:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

trying to set up NC 230 cloud camera.. sometimes it fails at the set password page and the notice "network failure" other times after resetting the router it will get thru that and on the last set up page it says "trying to bind to cloud" ... it fails every time..
I tried this with firewall disabled to same results.
so do I need to open a PORT? or set port forwarding? WHAT IS THE NUMBER FOR THIS CAMERAS PORT?
understanding my router is hard and my carrier Century Link says they don't support/help me with the router.. it's a Actiontec Q1000..

can anyone help me? I tried set up at a different location, my Dads house and it set up fine.. my log in page on the iphone app uses his email address which I don't think should matter as long as I can log in to it.. however I have two other cameras there.. can a third camera be set up in the app from a different location>? thx!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 714

Replies: 0