Problem with new tp link camera software

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-07 08:49:20
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought a tp link 250 camera almost a year ago. As I had problems to receive the movement alerts that the camera registered, I bought an FTP server where I received the images without problems. about 2 months ago, I began to receive without problems the images to my mail. now, unfortunately, for the new changes in the android application (tcamera) I no longer receive the images anywhere, which leaves me without records if there are movements or sounds inside my house, if I do not have a connection on my phone. I believe that this is a grave error. I would like you to explain to me if there is the possibility of doing a downgrade or how to solve this problem. the camera is practically obsolete for me without this function. Thank you.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with new tp link camera software
2018-03-05 16:40:50
You don't see FTP as an option any more? What's the firmware version of your cam? Which version of tpcamera app you are using?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 685

Replies: 1