PC based energy monitoring (HS110)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-18 07:48:25
Model : HS110

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Is there a way to get real-time and total consumption data using a PC application/service?
I have a scad of 110's and have to manually add each one tapping all over the place on my phone and then enter the numbers manually on my PC to do the kind of thing I want to do with these 110 smart plugs.
Seems like there could be an easier way given the significant technology already being leveraged here...

Thanks!
Options
2 Reply
Re:PC based energy monitoring (HS110)
2018-03-21 17:26:28
it seems that we can only use the Kasa App or Alexa or Google Home to control the plug, so I am afraid there is no PC application yet
Options
Re:PC based energy monitoring (HS110)
2018-03-21 21:22:21
If you have a spare android device that can be dedicated to it you could run my app AutomationManager as a hub/server for the TP Link devices. It can log power use to google sheets that you could have them downloaded to a PC with the google app. Or leave them on Drive which can do all sorts of calculations and graphing (sheets are stored free) where they would be accessible through a web browser. I'm not an expert on using sheets but I've got some examples if you need.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1268

Replies: 2