Any way of turrning off the LED Indicator light?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-04-14 20:07:10
Model : HS105

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : 1.5.1

ISP :

Is there an option to turn off the led indicator on the HS105 smart plug? I have the 2 pack and I have them connected to a lamp and fan. At night when I just have the fan on. The led on the smart plug Is very bright. I have it in a bedroom which normally is completely dark in order to sleep.

Nowhere in the app is the option to turn off the led on the plug. I had to put something to cover it completely.

Could they add this feature on an upcoming software and firmware update?
Options
4 Reply
Re:Any way of turrning off the LED Indicator light?
2018-04-17 09:05:55
Many thanks for your feedback. We will submit your feedback to the product engineer.
At present, you may put something to cover it like you did before.
Options
2018-04-18 10:54:36

TP-Admin wrote

Many thanks for your feedback. We will submit your feedback to the product engineer.
At present, you may put something to cover it like you did before.

I had to put electric tape in the whole area the LED was bright.
Options
2018-05-29 04:23:41
Hello,If you are a Windows 10 user, then you can use JAUSEWIN that allows you to turn off the led of the plug devices.JAUSEWIN is available for download at : https://github.com/inventospracticos/JAUSEWIN/releases
Options
2018-05-31 12:22:36

inventos.practicos wrote

Hello,If you are a Windows 10 user, then you can use JAUSEWIN that allows you to turn off the led of the plug devices.JAUSEWIN is available for download at : https://github.com/inventospracticos/JAUSEWIN/releases
Will check that out later. Though I wish they released some update and firmware update to allow the ability to turn off the LEDs on these plugs.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 961

Replies: 4

Related Articles