HS210 Kasa Schedule On/Off Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-29 09:22:28
Model: HS210 3-Way Switch
Hardware Version: 1.0
Firmware Version: 1.5.2

iPhone Kasa App Version: 2.1.2
Android Kasa App Version: 2.1.3

I recently installed the HS210 3-way switches and am having trouble with the schedule function in the Kasa app. The switches work fine as manual switches and can be controlled through the app, the problem comes when trying to use the schedule in the Kasa app to control the lights. When you turn the lights on from the app or from either switch, the green power icon in the app lights for a few seconds then turns back to gray. The lights themselves stay on but the app acts as if the lights are off. When you schedule a "lights off" action in the Kasa app, it doesn't sent the off command because it thinks the lights are already off. I had originally tried using one HS210 switch with a regular 3-way switch but installed the second switch after I noticed the scheduling problem. I have tried to reset and reconfigure each switch bit it did not seem to have any effect.

EDIT: added version numbers
Options
4 Reply
HS210 Kasa App Light On/Off Status (green icon)
2018-06-01 11:11:16
I’m having the same issue.

Dano_oh wrote

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I recently installed the HS210 3-way switches and am having trouble with the schedule function in the Kasa app. The switches work fine as manual switches and can be controlled through the app, the problem comes when trying to use the schedule in the Kasa app to control the lights. When you turn the lights on from the app or from either switch, the green power icon in the app lights for a few seconds then turns back to gray. The lights themselves stay on but the app acts as if the lights are off. When you schedule a "lights off" action in the Kasa app, it doesn't sent the off command because it thinks the lights are already off. I had originally tried using one HS210 switch with a regular 3-way switch but installed the second switch after I noticed the scheduling problem. I have tried to reset and reconfigure each switch bit it did not seem to have any effect.
Options
Re:HS210 Kasa Schedule On/Off Problem
2018-06-03 00:39:26
Per TP-LINK Technical Support suggestion, I deleted reinstalled the iPhone App and ran the Kasa App from an Android device, neither of which corrected the problem. I will continue to discuss this problem with TP-LINK and update as more information becomes available.
Options
2018-10-30 05:41:19
I am glad that I found your posting. I have the same problem and have tried everything I can think but nothing worked.

Have you fixed that? Please let me know. Much appreciated!
Options
Re:HS210 Kasa Schedule On/Off Problem
2018-11-05 09:32:57
anyone have success with this issue? I just got and installed and am having this issue.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1423

Replies: 4