HS220 Flickering Lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS220 Flickering Lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS220 Flickering Lights
HS220 Flickering Lights
2018-06-10 09:06:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,I installed an HS220 switch to a pendant light fixture that has 10 40watt LED bulbs (4w equivalent) and the bulbs are stated as dimmable on the box. I have tried the calibration many times and no matter how I set it, unless full strength there is a low hum and the lights flicker. Before I installed the new pendant lights I had two bulbs in can lighting hooked up that dimmed fine and never flickered. Are there certain bulbs I cant use even if they are stated dimmable?Does this light possible have too many bulbs?Can anyone recommend any sort of bulb they have used that works and doesn’t flicker?
Options
1 Reply
Re:HS220 Flickering Lights
2018-06-21 04:43:07
If you were to go to the hardware store today to buy a physical dimmer switch (a dumb switch per se) that is compatible with LEDs, you'd see that they have a setting that allows you to choose the minimum current when you set the dimmer to its lowest setting. In other words, an LED-compatible dimmer switch does not drop the current all the way to zero when you drop the dimmer to its lowest setting. I see from the installation guide that there is an equivalent setting for the dimmer during the installation phase. Not sure how you get back to that once the switch is installed, but that's the setting you should track down...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1665

Replies: 1

Related Articles