Nest integration - return to schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-30 00:16:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi. I have a coffee maker attached to an HS105 plug that has power based on a schedule . I'd like to setup integration with my Nest products. The away part is a breeze. When I setup the link between Nest and Kasa, I set a scene that turns the coffee maker off. But setting up the 'Home' scene is not as straightforward. I don't want the coffee maker to just turn on when I set the nest back to 'Home.' What I would like is for the coffee maker switch to return to its normal daily schedule when I set the Nest to 'Home.' Anyone got any ideas? Will this require IFTTT rather than just linking directly to Nest? Or is there a more sophisticated way of using scenes to return to a schedule?

While I'm at it, can anyone confirm that my expectation of the 'Away' setting is right? I have a scene set that just turns the coffee maker switch off. On the second day, when the schedule would normally turn the switch back on, which setting takes precedence? Will the schedule override the scene that the Nest uses? Or will the scene prevail and the coffee maker will stay off? Thanks!

Thanks!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 0

Related Articles