HS100 iOS App TP-Link Kasa Not in App Store

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-20 22:50:16
Model : HS100

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just received an HS100 Kit as a gift. I am trying to configure them but I can't find the TP-Link Kasa app for iOS in the Apple APP Store. Can you please tell me if the app is still supported by iOS and if so where can I find the app.

I also want to know if the HS100 work with Amazon Alexa? Does the HS100 work with Alexa?

Thank you
Options
6 Reply
Re:HS100 iOS App TP-Link Kasa Not in App Store
2018-07-23 14:32:31
In the Apple APP store, we need to search "Kasa Smart " to reach to the application.

It does work with Amazon Alexa. You can have a look at this instruction to configure it.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-944.html
Options
2018-07-24 02:11:12
The" Kasa Smart" APP is NOT available on the Apple Store. If you enter that string in the Apple App Store search line it finds it as hint but when you hit SEARCH it says "NO RESULTS"

This is very frustrating because the Android APP is broken as well. It will not successfully create a Kasa account so that you proceed further in the install process. It just hangs on the "creating an account. The server is down or powered off. Is it a holiday in the world of TP-link? BTW... It is certified by Amazon to work with Alexa

If these issues are not fixed by tomorrow, I will have no alternative but to return the Kasa switches to Amazon and post a one star negative review. This level of quality controland customer support is unacceptable.
Options
2018-07-24 15:59:19
if it's urgent, contact tp-link hotline support directly and they provide 24 hours service.
Options
Kasa HS105 Smart Switch
2018-07-24 22:19:24
Everything on the Android side is working this morning. I just checked the Apple IOS store and the app is still missing. Thank you to anyone who helped out.

Brian
Options
2018-08-09 02:05:53
Hi, facing this issue too to find the app, I guess manually app ios file is working pretty fine, just google it and download.
Options
2018-10-20 03:43:42

djc50plus wrote

Model : HS100

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just received an HS100 Kit as a gift. I am trying to configure them but I can't find the TP-Link Kasa app for iOS in the Apple APP Store. Can you please tell me if the app is still supported by iOS and if so where can I find the app.

I also want to know if the HS100 work with Amazon Alexa? Does the HS100 work with Alexa?

Thank you

hey guys it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 936

Replies: 6