TP LInk AC1200 router with Negear LB 1120 modem and T-Mobile: How to get OpenVPN to work?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP LInk AC1200 router with Negear LB 1120 modem and T-Mobile: How to get OpenVPN to work?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-15 06:29:09
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I I am using a TP Link Archer AC1200 v3 router. My modem is a Netgear LB 1120 LTE modem and I am using T-Mobile (US) broadband. While this combination works really well for getting Internet service to remote job site, I have not been successful in getting OpenVPN to work - wlll not connect in using an Android phone. I have dynamic DNS set up and I am unable to connect to my router as well. IS this due to T-Mobile or the router and or modem? Can someone who has set up OpenVPN tell me how to do this successfully? BTW a call into TP Link support resulted in the “technician” doing nothing but looking up the manual and reading from it. Obviously that is complete waste of time.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP LInk AC1200 router with Negear LB 1120 modem and T-Mobile: How to get OpenVPN to work?
2018-09-19 23:09:28
wow great information totally love it buddy..
Options