LB130(E26) bulb flashes different colors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-12 06:52:58
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So I have been using the LB130 multi color wifi bulb for about a year and half now with great results, until recently.

The bulb has started to flash colors depending on the actual color selected if that makes any sense.

Has anyone experienced this or could the bulb be wearing out ? It has been used in our main sitting area on daily basis since we got it, so it has gotten some heavy usage.

Thanks !
Options
2 Reply
Re:LB130(E26) bulb flashes different colors
2018-10-17 12:31:21
I am interested in the answer to your question. I don't have the LB130, but still interested.
Options
Re:LB130(E26) bulb flashes different colors
2018-11-15 17:36:47

silentmark wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So I have been using the LB130 multi color wifi bulb for about a year and half now with great results, until recently.

The bulb has started to flash colors depending on the actual color selected if that makes any sense.

Has anyone experienced this or could the bulb be wearing out ? It has been used in our main sitting area on daily basis since we got it, so it has gotten some heavy usage.

Thanks !

I had a LB130 that would always change to the blue hue no matter what color I choose. Generally the first thing to try is to make sure the firmware is up to date, and second doing a complete factory default, last would be to move it to a different socket. If you are still getting the same result it would then be a good time to contact support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1815

Replies: 2