HS-110 Shuts Down - No Lights, No Response - Have to unplug/replug to restart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-30 18:25:00

I had not used my HS110 for several months but needed it again. 

Reset to factory, Reinstalled to my system and connected it to my quite low powered fish tank pump.

It updated firmware.

Now, when it turns the pump on it will later totally shut down.   Shut down takes from 5 minutes to several hours. Shut down means no lights at all, buttons unresponsive.  Plugging and replugging solves it...but then it happens again. 

Any ideas?

Model HS-110  V 1

Firmware 1.2.5

App version 2.3.0 build 816

Options
2 Reply
Re:HS-110 Shuts Down - No Lights, No Response - Have to unplug/replug to restart
2019-01-03 22:05:56

Take the smart plug and connect it to a completely different outlet, and connect a different appliance to see if the issue follows the device. The amperage of the connected device may be spiking causing the plug to shut off.

Options
Re:Re:HS-110 Shuts Down - No Lights, No Response - Have to unplug/replug to restart
2019-01-10 18:15:23

Thanks for your reply Tony,

I am testing the controlled aquarium pump with a 2nd HS110 and to this point it has worked flawlessly. 

It is a small pump...but you are certainly right there could be spikes.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1033

Replies: 2