Is the timer schedule resident on the smart plug when internet and LAN are unavailable?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is the timer schedule resident on the smart plug when internet and LAN are unavailable?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-03 20:16:20
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Does the schedule for each smart plug get downloaded for internal storage?

I was thinking of plugging my cable modem and my router into their own HS105 smart plugs to power cycle the thwo devices individually once a day. But does the smart plug have a resident copy of the timer schedule so that the switch will "know" to turn power back on even when the Internet and Wi-Fi are unavailable?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Is the timer schedule resident on the smart plug when internet and LAN are unavailable?
2019-05-03 20:58:06

@Goattee 

The schedules that are configured for the smart devices are saved internally so you can have the smart plug turn off your modem/router at 1:00 pm and turn on at 1:01 pm.

Options
Re:Is the timer schedule resident on the smart plug when internet and LAN are unavailable?
2020-10-04 13:52:27

@Tony How about for the Tapo P100 and P105?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1521

Replies: 2