smart mini plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

smart mini plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
smart mini plug
smart mini plug
2019-05-28 22:41:45
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Mini Smart Plug won't connect

Options
4 Reply
Re:smart mini plug
2019-05-29 18:06:17

@SLT1945 

Here is a link to a updated guide: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/946/

If after following the guide you still have issues, which part during the setup are you experiencing issues on?

Options
Re:Re:smart mini plug
2019-05-30 23:07:32

Hello, I am having the same problem. I recently updated my wireless router to an Orbi and am unable to get my old TP-Link plugs (HS 100) or new smart plug minis set up. When I try to connect to the TP-Link wireless network it keeps saying "unable to join the network TP-Link etc" for all 4 plugs. I was able to hook up my WeMo and Lutron products without issue. I've tried hooking up on both my iPhone and iPad with the same issues. Any advice?

Options
Re:Re:Re:smart mini plug
2019-06-15 13:07:17

lminz wrote

Hello, I am having the same problem. I recently updated my wireless router to an Orbi and am unable to get my old TP-Link plugs (HS 100) or new smart plug minis set up. When I try to connect to the TP-Link wireless network it keeps saying "unable to join the network TP-Link etc" for all 4 plugs. I was able to hook up my WeMo and Lutron products without issue. I've tried hooking up on both my iPhone and iPad with the same issues. Any advice?

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:smart mini plug
2019-06-19 00:06:50

@Sonny32 

@lminz 

What would be best to do first is to remove the plugs from the Kasa app. Then factory default the device by holding onto the side button for 15 seconds. Now try to add the smart plug back into Kasa.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1715

Replies: 4

Related Articles