HS105 Outlets (lamps) with Google Home Integration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-04 20:49:11 - last edited 2019-07-04 20:50:54
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

Good afternoon,

I have the latest Kasa app on Android.

Not sure if something has changed on Kasa's end recently. I currently have 3 HS105 outlets, each connected to a lamp. Prior to a week ago, I could say, "Okay Google, turn on the lights (or a specifc lamp)", Google Home would enable the outlet to turn on the lamp. This past week the function has stopped. I tried deleting and setting up the HS105 outlets within the Kasa app and the Google Home integration multiple times, but with no luck in fixing the outlet to respond to the Google Home voice commands. I believe the issue is Google Home pulls HS105 details from the Kasa account which has the HS105 registered as 'Outlet' and not lights anymore. Is there a solution?

Thank you,

Yen

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS105 Outlets (lamps) with Google Home Integration
2019-07-06 16:36:38
This resolved itself the next day. Maybe there is a sync delay between Kasa and Google Home. Thanks, Yen
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 591

Replies: 1