Smart bulb stays blue when in off state

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-26 08:09:22
Model: LB130  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.8.6

I just bought some used LB130 smart bulbs and one of them stays blue when it is receiving power but is in the OFF state.

When it is in the ON state, and the brightness is set to 1%, the light is pink.

I can't find any information regarding this issue. Can anyone help? When I turn it off, I want it off, not blue.

I already tried resetting it by flipping the power on and off 3 times, and again with 5 times. The bulb was reset each time, but it still remained blue when in the off state.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Smart bulb stays blue when in off state
2019-09-26 17:37:54

@enineci 

Try moving the bulb to a different light socket, one that is not a dimmer or have various brightness levels, just a simple on/off switch. If the bulb still acts the same way then it sounds like it could be malfunctioned.

Options
Re:Smart bulb stays blue when in off state
2019-09-27 08:01:19

@Tony 

The bulb is in a socket with an on / off switch. There is no dimmer on the socket. The bulb itself has a dimmer inside it. It's a multicolor, dimmable wifi smart bulb.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1771

Replies: 2